Friday 3 August 2012

Visit - ardingly antiques fair

Yeay, it's Friday again.  I thought I'd show some fab photos I took the last time I went to Ardingly antiques fair in West Sussex, which was a few months ago now but there is another fair on the 4th and 5th September.  It's the largest in the South of England and only about an hour from London, 30 mins from Brighton.  Learn more about it here on the IACF website - (international antique and collectors fair).

I love these antique fairs, and have only been to a couple because it's a slight danger to my purse!  I almost bought a child's wagon/cart last time, just before my boyfriend, Jules, and I moved from London to the West Midlands, thank goodness I decided not to as he may of killed me if I had brought another thing home to move house with.

signs, storage and furniture

vases, buttons and tins

Vintage pattern.  Top left is a pair of curtains which my friend
(pregnant at the time) bought for baby Elsie's nursery
(now born and very cute)!
Here's the IACF calendar for their fair dates that happen around the country.  Next one is Newbury 13th August.

Mum type tip:  If you do go, wear good, comfortable footwear because there will be much walking.  Enjoy!

No comments: