Friday 22 February 2013

New patterns

Hi there and happy Friday!  These last 2 weeks have been busy for me, so am very ready to relax this weekend.  I've added a couple of new items to my Beetroot Press shops on Folksy and Etsy, A4 paper prints for your wall, and more to follow in A3 too!

I've also started growing some peas, radishes and salad rocket, with tomatoes to follow.  We don't have loads of outside space so will be interesting to see where I'm going to fit it all.  Eek!
Scandi apple:  BHS design for kitchenware
I've also been working on updating my portfolio with new designs and revamping older designs.   Below are some of those and I'll add a few more in a couple of weeks.  Take a look at my online portfolio to take a peek.

Decorative frames: Paper goods
Zig zag: Home and paper goods
Paper cut sky: Home and stationary
Photographic floral: Girls fashion/Home/Paper goods
Hedgerow bird: Living/Paper goods

No comments: