Tuesday 21 August 2012

Visit - Honeybourne village fun day


Hello everyone,  Sorry I didn't get to post on Friday, it was my 32nd birthday and I decided to have the day off to treat myself.  This is a quick post about our village fun day this weekend, the bank holiday Saturday, 25th August, in Honeybourne village, near Evesham in Worcestershire.  I am going to have a little stall at the event, showing and selling my Beetroot Press eco-friendly homeware products; tea towels, cushions, lavender bags, greeting cards, all made by my own fair hands.  The fun day starts at 1pm and goes on till late.

There will be a multitude of things to come and see; dog show, ferret racing, penny arcades, circus skills workshop, a live band will be playing and much more.  It's all held at our local 400 year old pub, the Thatched tavern which is a very friendly place to visit.  They have a pub garden, where some of the events will take place on Saturday, and a restaurant which sells good hearty food.  All the bar staff and locals are friendly and will offer a warm welcome.   So well worth a visit!

I'll be there from 1pm to 5pm, so if you are near by and fancy dropping by, it would be lovely to see you.

Buy the bunting above here, from The Hand Picked Collection.

Thatched Tavern address: 12 High Street, Honeybourne, Evesham, Worcestershire WR11 7PQ.

No comments: