Tuesday 3 September 2013

knitwear design: Ruby and Freddies


Ruby and Freddies is a lovely British company selling simple and traditional children's clothing aged from birth to 7 years old which is all manufactured in the UK, made from super soft cotton and organic cotton.

I love the girls cotton dresses, which are handmade to order, with adjustable straps and the little londoners baby grows would make a perfect gift.  

And this is my design on the Ruby and Freddies 'Little Woolies' jumpers!  Pigeon and bowler hat fairisle design on 100% cotton unisex jumpers.  They come in sizes 1 to 7 years and were launched at June's 'Bubble' trade fair.  They come in pink, green, blue and purple colours and I still can't decide which is my favourite colour, I think I'll have to have them all!

Here's the link to the online store to see more and support British design and manufacturing!  Ruby & Freddies








No comments: