Friday 19 July 2013

More on Print & Pattern blog

OK, lets go right back to the start, there has been a lot more of my designs on Print Pattern than I'd realised....You have probably seen a couple of these before on here.  I'll start with the earliest post first.

A summery tea towel design...here's the link



Below is picnic-wear tray, which had matching plates etc and cushions further below.  I must have created that design in 2009, here's the link to Print and Pattern.


More picnic-wear below, and lampshades at the bottom.  I own the meadow floral style picnic plates and always get complimented on them, which is nice!  Link to Print and Pattern blog









Below is some bedding I reworked and coloured and apron design in bold graphic floral.  Here's the link to the post.


This one I definitely know about, here is is again, focusing on my more recent freelance work and Beetroot Press products I hand print and sell on Etsy and Folksy...here's the link



And last but not least here's the newest post on the site here.  Oswald the owl mug, ditsy floral hearts glamping cushion and this patchwork style bird was supposed to be a shaped cushion, but seems they added it mugs as well!  The last design is partly mine (the filigree bit) and then the design team have added a little birdie in too which is very cute.






That's it for now folks!

No comments: