Friday 3 May 2013

Picnic baskets - Summer is here (hopefully)

Hello hello everyone, it's been a while, I have been a busy bee trying to meet a few deadlines.   I was very excited to see some of my designs on the Bhs website.

Strawberry floral
It was over a year ago that I started freelancing, and one of my first jobs (from my lovely friends at Bhs), has now come into the shops.  The Floral Strawberry design, specifically designed for the hampers.  Love the vintage style basket below.

Perfect for vintage style picnic!
Top right door mat, taken from last year's photo frame design.  Cute a!
Strawberry picnic wine glass.
Fruity mug design!
I can't take any credit for the very cute mug design, but they put the flowers and strawberries to very good use!  Perfect for sipping an afternoon brew from.

No comments: