Tuesday 1 May 2012

Visit - the covent garden academy of flowers


Hello everyone!  I am sorry for not being on here recently, I have been working very hard on some new designs for a little stall where I'm showing and selling some of my work.  It's at the end of May, in Shoreditch in East London, which is very exciting, but I am knackered!  I will show you what I have been working on very soon.  
  
But for now, I thought I would give a shout out for my friends amazing flower school!  It is a lovely little shop and flower workshop in London in called The Covent Garden Academy of Flowers.  Have a look at their website here.  It is a family run business, Gillian Wheeler is the principle of the company and her daughter, Fleur Wheeler, is in charge of the retail side of the business, buying in gorgeous giftware and heading up the retail team.  They do courses in beautiful and creative flower design for those who just simply enjoy flowers or for people that already work with flowers.


Chelsea flower show 2011

 Chelsea flower show 2011


The Duchess of Cornwall visits the shop.

At the moment there is a deal on:  Bring a friend to their summer school for free if you book before end of May!  They will also be showing at the Chelsea Flower Show.

No comments: