Friday 26 June 2015

Country Homes and Interiors - June 2015 issue

Hi everyone, I have recently added this over on my Beetroot Press blog, but for those of you that don't look there, here's the pages from the June addition of Country Homes and Interiors with quite a few of my hand-made items in! (very exciting folks)!

Front cover (no less) with my Columbia Road Flower Market cushion peeking in on the right.
 First feature; 'Vintage Vibe' with my Columbia Road flower market napkin.
Robin card in emerald under the ball of string!
Garden Birds tea towel used as part of the blind at the back right of the window.
 Second feature 'The crafted kitchen' includes my Bees and Butterflies organic tea- towel.
Top left pic shows all three organic tea-towels; Garden birds, Bees and butterflies and Blackberry Jam designs.
 And a close up of the previous photo.

Thanks for reading :)





No comments: